Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu

Westell 7500 A90 DSL Modem

Steve69
Contributor
Contributor

Westell 7500 A90 DSL Modem

Message 1 of 2
(8,796 Views)

Fairpoint switched out a DSL modem with a new Westell 7500 Modem and now the computers in the inter office cannot talk to each other (share files). There was a Linksys Router hooked to the old one. The technician unhooked the router because they could not get internet access hooked up this way. I added the Linksys back and set it to PPPoE but they could still not get internet access but were able to share files. What's the best way to get the computers in the office to be able to share files and also have internet access? Thanks in advance.

Steve

1 REPLY 1
dslr595148
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: Westell 7500 A90 DSL Modem

Message 2 of 2
(8,723 Views)
Hmm..

Let me guess..

This 7500 looks like the red and black firmware that is addressed in

All FAQs » Verizon Online DSL FAQ » 4. Hardware -> How do I use a router with the Westell 6100?

If I am wrong, please correct me. If I am wrong, correct me by show the first screen that you see in this this 7500 - after you log-in to it.

If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title