What happened to real customer service???
capricorncool1

I have had an HSI plan with the 2750B Wireless DSL Gateway router since 2013.  Over the past few months, I have had to reset the router more frequently than ever.  I called tech support in early October and was told nothing was wrong with the router from what they could determine. I said okay and decided to make a log of the router resets from that point.  I also looked at the community board comments and noted that this particular router wasn't rated highly and others had complained about it. By October 25th, I had logged 7 resets. I called customer service that day and was told a technician could come the next day. When asked which time block I preferred, I told the person I preferred an afternoon appt. (1pm-5pm) because I am not available in the mornings.  I was told my appt. would be for Wednesday, October 26th between 1pm and 5pm.  No one showed up at all on Wednsday.  Received a confirmation text on Wednesday evening stating someone would show up by 3pm on Thursday, October 27th.  A technician showed up bright and early on the 27th around 9:00 AM.  Nice, but I'm not available in the mornings (I did say that earlier, right?).  Missed the appointment, called customer service, no one could explain how the time change occurred, no one could come the same day but later in the day. Made another appointment for Friday, October 28th between 1pm and 5pm. Was assured someone would come at that time. Got another text message stating repair would be completed on the 28th by 7pm.  Again, no one showed up.  I don't know what passes for customer service these days but this doesn't work for me.  I'm not calling to make another appointment. I'm not waiting for another router.  You can cancel my service-I'm done!!

0 Likes
Re: What happened to real customer service???
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi slycalls8,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases." You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe." Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes