What is wrong with this company? Is it becoming a meme or something?
Tonyx1

I am still in the process of becoming a new customer with Verizon and my experience has been god awful - almost to the point to where I am surprised this company still exist.  I ordered HSI/DSL service in early May - to which my order and order number went poof - placed a second order with Ed a customer service manager and was told a technican will come out and complete the install.  The technican WAS NEVER SCHEDULED - complained multiple times to various departments - told different things - no one seems to have a clue about anything or anything.  Finally reached someone who was somewhat knowledgable and scheduled a technican to come out this upcoming Sunday on an All Services Out Call.  Mind you Verizon has failed to keep their promise to me, not once, not twice, but three times - we're going on week four here I've been waiting to become a customer with this company.  This level of service, and lack of prompt remedy is absolutely atrocious.  I am in the process of ensuring that this experience is on all media platforms including the BBB - customers should not have to expereince this, and shareholders should not be trusting their money in a company with practices such as this.

0 Likes
Re: What is wrong with this company? Is it becoming a meme or something?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Tonyx,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes