WHY DO I HAVE TWO DIFFERENT ACCOUNT NUMBERS
maribell13

I HAVE A LOT OF PROBLEMS WITH THE BILLING

0 Likes
Re: WHY DO I HAVE TWO DIFFERENT ACCOUNT NUMBERS
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Have you contacted Verizon to ask? You can reach help via the options on this page

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team via live chat or email at:
http://www.verizon.com/contactus
Choose “Live Chat.”
If a chat agent is available to assist you, the chat link will become live after the page is fully loaded.

0 Likes
maribell13

WHY DID THE LIVE CHAT TAKE ME TO SPRINT??

0 Likes
whaleburp

Robot IndifferentSmiley Surprised HiyA

I was wondering if anyone got the answer to the question,  Why

Do I Have Two Account Numbers?

The reason for asking is..."I Have Three ACCount Numbers"!

Also I have a cell phone am I allow to get a second line for the $9.99?

Will Somebody PLEASE HELP ME with these questions.  BEFORE

I GET ON THE PHONE WITH VERIZON........PLEASE.

0 Likes
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Visiting the "contactus" link and choosing Live Chat does not send me to Sprint. You sure it wasn't a rep who happened to work for Sprint and was moved to Verizon?

Two or more account numbers show up if you do not have the accounts tied into a master account. I had asked a similar question when I noticed the new MyVerizon site displaying two different account numbers for me; one was my telephone number, and one was a randomly generated number for DSL on the same line as my telephone. They are two separate bills when it comes down to the big picture. This was because when our lines were set up, we did not bundle the lines nor did we package the two accounts into a master account. Verizon Billing can take care of that if you wish to deal with them, but there may still be a separate account number assigned.