Hey Verizon, are you hearing us???
bobh002
Contributor - Level 1

It seems that Verizon has even given up on commenting and private messaging those of us that post on here. I just went into my recordings to delete the ones that i don't need and once again I get....

Warning
We're sorry. The server is temporarily busy. Please try again later.
Dear Verizon, how about refunding us for the time that the system is down or refunding us if we can return the equipment since it is obviously down more than it is up. Thank you
Labels (1)
Re: Hey Verizon, are you hearing us???
mjr0483
Enthusiast - Level 2

This forum is useless. I agree if you are having a service affecting issue that you should call the support number. If they can or not is another story.

On the other end is the user support which doesn't exist on this forum. There really is no help to be had. I guess the user base is so small and Verizon doesn't give any love.

The system is so bare bones there is very little you can do with it. There is no flexibility and the iPhone app sucks and it is buggy on the iPad.

Conrad99
Enthusiast - Level 3

One reason the forums are useless is that Verizon keeps removing posts and locking threads.

It's the one thing they do efficiently.

0 Likes
bobh002
Contributor - Level 1

Its been 12 days since Verizon did private email me and ask me to send my complaints and no response....and i'm still getting the

Warning
We're sorry. The server is temporarily busy. Please try again later.

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
0 Likes
Conrad99
Enthusiast - Level 3
Just make sure you pay your bill every month.
0 Likes