FTP disconnects on MLSD command. Suspect SPI is culprit
davecwright

I am trying to run an FTP server on one of my computers behind this model/router:

Firmware Version:40.19.22
Model Name:MI424WR-GEN3I
Hardware Version:I
Serial Number:CSJI2051918460

When I connect (Filezilla client) the login is successful, it enters passive mode and then hangs (afer sending MLSD command) and disconnects due to timeout. 

Elsewhere online I've found suggestions that disabling the SPI setting might fix this problem but I'm having trouble figuring out how I might do this with this router. The documentation suggests I mess around with Advanced Filters but this is getting me nowhere. 

I've opened up port 21 on the port forwarding menu and because I'm getting a successful ftp login I am confident that this part is working. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: FTP disconnects on MLSD command. Suspect SPI is culprit
Hubrisnxs
Legend

@davecwright wrote:

I am trying to run an FTP server on one of my computers behind this model/router:

Firmware Version:40.19.22
Model Name:MI424WR-GEN3I
Hardware Version:I
Serial Number:CSJI2051918460

When I connect (Filezilla client) the login is successful, it enters passive mode and then hangs (afer sending MLSD command) and disconnects due to timeout. 

Elsewhere online I've found suggestions that disabling the SPI setting might fix this problem but I'm having trouble figuring out how I might do this with this router. The documentation suggests I mess around with Advanced Filters but this is getting me nowhere. 

I've opened up port 21 on the port forwarding menu and because I'm getting a successful ftp login I am confident that this part is working. 

try putting the device in the DMZ for a test run.

that should tell U if its the SPI

0 Likes