911 Calls From Landline
clstucchio

My phone has made two erroneous calls to 911.  I also have no dial tone and a lot of static.  I am going to replace my phone but curious if others  have had this experience and what resolved it. 

0 Likes
Re: 911 Calls From Landline
JerryTech1
Enthusiast - Level 2

My FiOS phone line just called 911 last night & the police showed up because I did not get the verification call from the dispatcher. I checked the digital voice log & there is only the incoming call from the Cops NO CALL TO 911 was logged at all. When I called Verizon the almost understandable rep told me he cant check, so I offered my web credentials & he still refused, saying his tools will not allow him into my history. I guess his computer has no browser !    He finished by telling me there was nothing he could do - call Comcast.

UNBELIEVABLE !

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi JerryTech,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes