BLOCKING HARASSING PHONE CALLS
jimsteel99
Enthusiast - Level 1

Like alot of people I am being harassed by calls from Telemarkets,Health Insurance agents and scam artict on a regular basis and alot of the time the number they call from is not in service. No Messages and alot of times nobody on the other line and sometimes a blocked number still comes through

Tried blocking them but when you block them they call from a different number. You asked not to be called again and they still call you

Changing my number is not an option as I am currently looking for a job and cant afford to miss important phone calls for jobs just because they wont stop calling me

Something needs to be done about this

And the Do Not Call List doesn't stop them either

Re: BLOCKING HARASSING PHONE CALLS
manhattanNYC1
Contributor - Level 2

Telephone is use to make calls and  receive calls. is it right?  

0 Likes
TX-gal
Enthusiast - Level 3

I agree!

Why is there a DO NOT CALL LIST? 

In addition:  these robo-calls are calling from so many different numbers that the "Call Block" feature is too limited. Verizon, please increase the space for Blocked Telephone Numbers!

Thanks.

0 Likes
ccet

I've gotten 35 calls, all 35 were robo/scam calls!

0 Likes
drp31
Enthusiast - Level 1

I got so disgusted with some nut calling 3-4 times a day just about every day & every time I blocked her number thru Verizon, she changed her phone number & still called me. So I filled out a complaint form for the FTC that I found online. I jotted down all 9 phone numbers she changed to & reported her last week. So far I have not heard from her anymore but I also kept all the phone numbers blocked.  I looked up the FTC on Yahoo search and found a complaint department. Hope this helps. Good Luck.

0 Likes