Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu

busy signal call back when the line becomes available

Lauralark
Contributor
Contributor

busy signal call back when the line becomes available

Message 1 of 2
(9,741 Views)

When you call a # and there's a busy signal, and you get a recording that you can be called back when the line becomes available, 

how much does it cost?

What happens at the other end?  When their phone becomes available, does it ring at that end and they pick it up and it dials you?  Or do they just get a message that you called, with the phone number?  

Laura

1 REPLY 1
nycrdc
Bronze Contributor I
Bronze Contributor I

Re: busy signal call back when the line becomes available

Message 2 of 2
(9,658 Views)

When you select 3 (as i think it instructs you) Verizon monitors the other line when that line becomes available the system calls you back (and tells you that the line has become available and you will now be connected) and then dials the other line and connects you. There is an additional charge of $0.75 for each use of this service

The other person will not know that you used this service.

(portion in parenthesis is what others have told me happens and I haven't use this feature in 2 years so i do not remember if it does or does not say anything before connecting you)

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title