Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu

call assistant wil not install

SOLVED
deadfred
Contributor
Contributor

call assistant wil not install

Message 1 of 4
(5,543 Views)

I have to remove call assistant about every 2 months and reinstall. After I removed it , this time, ti will not reinstall. Keeps giving me the messsage " The feature you are trying to use is on a network  resource that is unavailable"  Tnen it tells me to click ok and try again. It gives a DOS path to nowhere.I checked the permissions on the install and there is no problem there.

Windows XP Pro

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BrianMcD
Silver Contributor III
Silver Contributor III

Re: call assistant wil not install

Message 3 of 4
(5,470 Views)

You may need to remove some old reqistry entries using the Windows Installer Cleanup Utility which can be found at:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/290301

If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it.
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
nycrdc
Bronze Contributor I
Bronze Contributor I

Message 2 of 4
(5,477 Views)

I would contact verizon technical support and ask them to troubleshoot this problem for you.

800-VERIZON

BrianMcD
Silver Contributor III
Silver Contributor III

Message 3 of 4
(5,471 Views)

You may need to remove some old reqistry entries using the Windows Installer Cleanup Utility which can be found at:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/290301

If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it.
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.
deadfred
Contributor
Contributor

Message 4 of 4
(5,455 Views)
Thank you!!! that fixed the problem.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title