Calling out of State
floatingspirit

Hi,

I have FIOS digital voice and live in NJ. I don't make a lot of out of state or country calls. It's my understanding that I pay a flat rate and I'm not charged for the long distance call. There is something that states other charges could apply though.

What if I call Pennsylvania...is there a charge?

0 Likes
Re: Calling out of State
22Becca22
Contributor - Level 3

@floatingspirit wrote:

Hi,

I have FIOS digital voice and live in NJ. I don't make a lot of out of state or country calls. It's my understanding that I pay a flat rate and I'm not charged for the long distance call. There is something that states other charges could apply though.

What if I call Pennsylvania...is there a charge?

Hello,

This depends on the type of FiOS Digital Voice calling plan you have, whether it's unlimited or per minute.

For additional details, check out verizon.com/fiosvoice

From the Digital Voice weblink and FAQ:

Calling Plans

There are two domestic calling plans available to meet your calling needs – an unlimited plan that provides unlimited direct-dialed, domestic calling, which includes calling to US Territories, Canada and Puerto Rico for a low monthly rate. The per minute plan is an option for those who have very low monthly calling who, for a small monthly fee, can make direct-dialed, domestic outbound calls, which includes calling to US Territories, Canada and Puerto Rico, for only $0.05 per minute.

Q: How am I charged for FiOS Digital Voice?

• A: For the FiOS Digital Voice Unlimited Plan, a flat monthly recurring plan fee will appear on your Verizon bill as well as any additional charges (e.g., international calls, operator services, directory assistance) that you incurred.

For the FiOS Digital Voice Per Minute Plan, a flat monthly recurring plan fee will appear on your Verizon bill as well as charges for domestic calls you made (at the per minute rate), except for calls that are considered “In-Network” calls. You will also be billed for any additional charges that you incurred (e.g., international calls, operator services, directory assistance).

Hope this helps!

Re: Calling out of State
floatingspirit

Thanks!

0 Likes