Calls to home phone getting routed to my cell phone
dhlunar
Enthusiast - Level 3

We have digial voice, and I realzied earlier today that I haven't been receiving calls on my home phone for a while. So I looked at my call list to see if I missed any calls lately. I noticed that the calls that have been coming in during the last couple of days, were at the same time that I received a call on my cell phone from the same number. So, I checked Call Fowardarding on the features and it said it was turned off.

Any idea why calls to my home phone is getting routed to my cell phone even though Call Forwarding is off? Is there something else that I should look for in features to find out why my calls are getting forward to my cell phone?

0 Likes
Re: Calls to home phone getting routed to my cell phone
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

there is an option to relay to another number if your line is down.  I couldn't find where it is, but know that I set it up to forward to my cell under those conditions.

0 Likes
manhattanNYC1
Contributor - Level 2

It may be your home lnadline phone set up( NO ANSWER  FORWARDING ) feature  that you do not know, when some one call the home phone you do not answer or the phone out of order, it will be forward to the cell, call c/s to cancell the service. 

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Okay found the option for when your phone is down.

Logon to Fios digital voice http://www.verizon.com/fiosvoice

Click adminstraton

click to open settings

click backup numbers tab

enter or edit your backup number

0 Likes