Contact US HOW???
sharonFL

I find it very poor customer service that the consumer cannot make contact with any named person in the company.  Apparently the entire company deals only by email and chats, generated by the Verizon technician. The customer has to wait for a email from a manager. The supervisor cannot give the customer the email contact  information for mangement, or a phone contact for the field service technician supervisor.   It is very difficult to receive emails concerning slow repairs to internet service when the internet isn't wortking!!

0 Likes
Re: Contact US HOW???
jdk4asu

I agree as I am having a terrible problem with billing and changing a copper line to a FIOS line. I cannot even find the phone number for their corporate HQ in New York!  Nobody wants to give out a phone number where they will be found....

0 Likes
png751
Enthusiast - Level 2

It seems even if you do manage to reach them, they are probably unable to help you solve any problems. I've been transferred left and right for over 5 hours trying to order Verizon triple play and this quality of customer service is starting to change my mind.

jagchick
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been billed 1 yr for a fictitious service by Verizon,  I am a senior citizen, quadroplegic with a leaking brain.  I have tried repeatedly to contact them via email to their corporate HQ in NYC to:  Lowell Mc Adam CEO, to no avail.   Fortunately, for me, my daughter was their Bell Souths Supervisor in charge of discharging all problems for Bell South with the  Public Service Commision for 20 years and all I WANT IS MY MONEY BACK.  I really do not want to file a claim, but what other options do I have?

They owe me hundreds of dollars and only offered me $67.56, which was more offensive than the Theft itself.   Unfortunately for me they have the only home service in the area, however; you would think that a company as large as Verizon would select their Victims a little bit better, and not pray on the handicapped, weak and crippled seniors..    I have had a complete letter ready for them all week and there is just no apparent way to get their inside address properly.

Please send me your ideas.   By the time this gets through the PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION I could already be dead even with my daughters help.   Any ideas before I FILE A CLAIM would be appreciated.

They are unavailable maybe I should go to the MEDIA but that seems a lot for $1500+   I would appreciate your feedback thank you

{edited for privacy}

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi jagchick,

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".  There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

jagchick
Enthusiast - Level 1

Dear Lawerence:

I will try that in a few minutes thank you

Jagchick

0 Likes
jagchick
Enthusiast - Level 1

Dear Lawrence:

I have tried that and it only has a Welcome with a generic pic and where my name goes it says (change)

so what should I DO next?

0 Likes
jagchick
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi 

Found it but not the private board for the agent to discuss will be gone for 10 minutes or less then will come back to look for it again.  

Thank you for the help.

Jagchick

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Just click your name, and that will take you to your profile page.  Look near the middle, at the top and you'll see 'My Support cases". There will be a link there with the same title as your post.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

jagchick,

Since we haven't heard back from you or received the form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

- Joseph_VZ

0 Likes