Contacting an Executive at Verizon
cmw4
Enthusiast - Level 3

How can I contact an Executive at Verizon?

It is for several reasons,

1. How an associate at Patriot Place went out of her way for me and found what I needed.

2. How bad many of the associates are and give you wrong information, Whether it is by chat, in store, or on the phone.

When I was at Patriot Place, this associate called Verizon customer service. She could not do much, since I did not have my account # ?????  She transferred me to IT, who told me to go to any Verizon store and they would have what I need.

I told them I was in a Verizon store and they do not.....

But the woman in the store was pleasant and found the part I needed,

BTW, this was the second Verizon store , as I was given incorrect info by chat.

Thank you,

0 Likes
Re: Contacting an Executive at Verizon
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hi cmw

We will pass your feedback along, and thank you for taking the time to post about your positive experience!

0 Likes
cmw4
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thank you Elizabeth,.

But while this  associate was wonderful, there were many I spoke with who gave me incorrect information.

I was told I could go to any  Verizon store   to get what I needed,.  This from the live chat, and even the person I spoke with at Verizon at the store in Patriot Place.  I had to drive an additional 20 miles to get what I needed.

0 Likes
Joeln57

Dear Sirs:

My Verizon account is tied to 301 229-**** Please review the past 24 hour notes as part of your investigation.

I received notice that my set top box recorder (STB-R) needed to be replaced and one was promptly sent out. I followed instructions and was able to get it working (lost all recorded show) the 3 regular STB's would not work, this morning I spent well over an 1 & 1/2 working with a representative who was very good. Several resets with no successful results.  During the process the message on the STB's referred to not speaking to the main STB-R a technician was dispatched 11:00 - 3:00 window arrived approx. 1:30 there was resolution.

During last night’s insulation the master bedroom TV was working (displayed the error message) immediately after the issue 1st appeared I was unable to turn on the screen “no wires were moved” it is too coincidental that the wall mounted tv died at the very instant of the issue.

Please let me know how to resolve this situation, again your technician stated he has not seen this matter before, however it seems to be too coincidental.

Thank you,

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hello Joeln57,

While a Verizon employee may occasionally post here, this community is meant mainly for peer-to-peer support. If you need to talk to a Verizon representative, you should contact customer service directly at 1-800-VERIZON.

0 Likes