Digital Voice
petrapan
Enthusiast - Level 1

I recently changed to fios digital voice.  I'm having an intermittant problem where there is static on my phone line, and then I am hearing other people's conversations during my phone calls.

Today, while I was talking on the phone, the static happened again and the other person actually started speaking during my conversation with a relative.  We could both hear the other person.  The call was to my phone number.  Everyone hung up, but I am now unable to reach my relative -  her phone got knocked out of service after this call.  I put in a repair ticket.   She is a senior who lives alone; has no cell phone, and Verizon cannot send someone out until next Tuesday!!!  An online test of my phone line disclosed no problems.  But, yes, there is a serious problem.

There is no service option for this problem online, and I was on hold for nearly 30 minutes trying to speak with Verizon directly,

I am extremely concerned about  privacy issues with my digital voice service, and need to have this problem resolved as soon as  possible.

0 Likes
Re: Digital Voice
Adam_VZ
Contributor - Level 2

petrapan -

I sent you a PM to get some information to assist.  Please respond when you can.

-adam

0 Likes
Re: Digital Voice
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

We are glad to have helped get this taken care of. It was our pleasure. Please post anytme you need help, we are here assist...

0 Likes
Status changed to: Resolved
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

We are glad to have helped get this taken care of. It was our pleasure. Please post anytme you need help, we are here assist. Tonya D.

0 Likes