Digitial Voice messages - delayed? Not showing there, but received email saying i have a message.
gcville
Contributor - Level 3

So i got an email that said.."A new message has arrived in your xxxxxxxxx mailbox.

So i clicked the link and went into the Fios Digital voice site and there i found that there was no voicemail messages and the call wasnt showing in history.  

Is there a delay and this will show soon on the Fios Digital Voice site?

0 Likes
Re: Digitial Voice messages - delayed? Not showing there, but received email saying i have a messag
gcville
Contributor - Level 3

Ok, i see it now on the Digital Voice page. It was from 430pm. It is now 826pm ET.

I actually already deleted this on my phone, but it is still on the Digital Voice site on Google Chrome.  I guess there is a delay from when it is left on phone to when it shows on the Fios Digital Voice site.

But then i did the same url on IE and it shows no voice mail.  Weird. Did IE get updated? and Chrome  didnt. I used the same URL in both.

Ok, now i refreshed the Chrome browser and the voice mail disappeared.

0 Likes
Re: Digitial Voice messages - delayed? Not showing there, but received email saying i have a messag
gcville
Contributor - Level 3

So i guess there is a delay from when i get the email saying i have a voice mail to when the Digital Voice page shows the message.  Anyone experience that?  Maybe i should just use IE with this. Seems like Google Chrome doesnt synch well with these Verizon sites.

0 Likes
gcville
Contributor - Level 3

Anyone have anything to add here??  

0 Likes