Frustrations with no show repairman!
Hailstorm4
Enthusiast - Level 2
Contacted verizon Thursday afternoon,6/27, to report no dial tone on home phone & no DSL Internet. Repair visit was scheduled for Friday between 4-7pm. This was confirmed by email & I spoke to a rep as well. I sat home waiting for repairman. No one showed & when I contacted support I was told my issue was resolved. Resolved? Phone/Internet still doesn't work. They promised to send repairman Saturday between 1-5. Guess what- I sat home AGAIN & no one came. I received text around 2:15 that said he'd been dispatched to my location. Don't know where he was but it wasn't here. Then around 6 I received text that my issue had been resolved. Still no service. After repeated calls I was first told that they had no record of my repair request but could send someone on July 5th. That is 6 days away. Are they serious? Then they told me the repairman had been here & replaced a wire. I asked repeatedly to speak to a supervisor. None available. So left my cell # & they assured me someone would call in an hour. That was 4 hours ago. So now what?? Still no phone/Internet. Shouldn't a repairman try calling my phone to see if I answer before he decides the issue is resolved? They told me I had to be home but yet no one came down my road at all. How do I get someone to actually show up? What do I do next? I guess I'll have to cancel & go with another provider.
Re: Frustrations with no show repairman!
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".  You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.  This should be checked on a frequent basis  as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Frustrations with no show repairman!
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hailstorm4,

We haven't heard back from you in awhile & so we are proceeding to close the private support case at this time.  If you require further assistance, please go ahead and create a new post & we will be happy to assist you.

Thanks,
Paul C.

0 Likes