Great difficulty paying my Verizon landline bill month to month online
lillianblock
Every month I struggle with the verizon.com/my verizon website to pay my bill. I use a one time payment option and would like to continue but when i click on Pay Bill I just get a continuous circle of red dots going around and around and the site never seems to get to the completed task. I tried website support where I clear Tools Intenet Options Temp Internet Files Cookies History Form Data but this does not change the issue. I should say Im a dialup dinasaur with Internet Explorer 8 Windows XP Home and I DO NOT WANT TO CHANGE MY BROWSER OR DIALUP CONNECTION... Can anyone help with this problem??? Otherwise I will have to go back to paying the monthly bill by mail..Thanks
0 Likes
Re: Great difficulty paying my Verizon landline bill month to month online
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Have you tried updating your Internet Explorer?    If you tried with another browser, it might give you an idea of whether it is the browser or your connection.  Can you reach other pages on the Verizon site?

0 Likes
lillianblock
Elizabeth I have no difficulty navigating Verizon's website or paying my bills online with any other service I use. This is just a persistent problem with "Bill & Payment" on Verizon. Im reluctant to upgrade I E because this is an older computer & I use dialup and every upgrade is just so slow. Verizon's tech support has no other answer other than to clear the cache as I detailed above. I tried refreshing the page & clicking Bill & Payment again but only after many long hours & days can i get thru if at all. Im reluctant to use remote computersto pay my bill because I have my checking account linked. I was hoping someone else had similar problems they could share and how they solved this Thanks
0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
lillianblock
Thank you Elizabeth... Did you arrange for an agent to help with this issue? Every month I have this problem and its only with the Verizon website
0 Likes
lillianblock
The issue has not been resolved. Several days after I posted I did receive a phone call from a rep with Verizon promising to issue a "ticket" regrading this issue. The rep said he could not guarantee it could be fixed. I have not heard back from them. To reitierate, I'm unable to pay my landline phone bill from my home computer. Verizon is the only utility I have the problem with. All my other utilities are easily paid via my computer. There is definitely something wrong with Verizon's website creating this problem I have tried the suggestions here such as clearing my cache. But I will not change my web browser.
0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

I hae sent this back up to our eCenter to get a resolution for your issue.

0 Likes