harassment issues
drp31
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have blocked one person 9 times! Every time I block her from harassing me with a scam call she changes her phone number and still gets through to my home phone.  What else can I do?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: harassment issues
jonjones1
Legend

@drp3wrote:

I have blocked one person 9 times! Every time I block her from harassing me with a scam call she changes her phone number and still gets through to my home phone.  What else can I do?

Unfortunately not much. These scammers don’t abide by US law. And with the technology to use other peoples phone numbers *spoofing* it might be you want to get a service called nomorerobo which I understand Verizon offers 100 number blocking for free. You might want to look into it.

View solution in original post

jonjones1
Legend

@drp3wrote:

Unfortunately not much. These scammers don’t abide by US law. And with the technology to use other peoples phone numbers *spoofing* it might be you want to get a service called nomorerobo which I understand Verizon offers 100 number blocking for free. You might want to look into it.

drp31
Enthusiast - Level 1

thanks for the tip

0 Likes
Seeker1437
Community Leader
Community Leader

Bare in mine the ability to block 100 numbers is limited to customers with FiOS Digital Voice as is Nomorobo.

Other useful info:

https://www.verizon.com/support/residential/homephone/calling-features/stop-unwanted-calls

0 Likes