HOW to CHECK AMOUNT OF INTERNATIONAL CALL MINUTES USED?
resver1

Hi, I was told that I could find the amount of Call minutes I have used so far for my international plan online but so far I am not able to locate it. I see the call logs but it just has the time and date the call was made but not the total call minutes used for each call. Can someone assist me as to how to go about looking up my remaining minutes on the international call plan or the total amount of minutes used? I have the 300 minutes world plan. Thanks.   

0 Likes
Re: HOW to CHECK AMOUNT OF INTERNATIONAL CALL MINUTES USED?
VZ_Frank
Contributor - Level 2

Hello resver,

First log into 2.0 Web page.  Then click on Accounts on the top, the Accounts Overview.  Under the Home Phone Selection click on Plan Details.  You should then see a selection for Verizon World Plan Usage.  Once you are there you can look up either the Current month or Prior Month usage.

0 Likes
bevross
Contributor - Level 1
The approach listed below does not help me because my phone plan allows unlimited calls to Canada while I also have the World Plan 300 for calls to other international numbers.  The meter shown below includes my calls to Canada (technically still international).   The simplest would be to show all the international calls, with minutes used.  The "Calls and Messages" tab could, in principle, be used for that if it only should minutes, too (with, perhaps, a way to filter international calls).
@VZ_Frank wrote:

Hello resver,

First log into 2.0 Web page.  Then click on Accounts on the top, the Accounts Overview.  Under the Home Phone Selection click on Plan Details.  You should then see a selection for Verizon World Plan Usage.  Once you are there you can look up either the Current month or Prior Month usage.

0 Likes
martyward
Enthusiast - Level 1

This does not work. I was told that I have to call to find out my minutes used and when I called the VERY RUDE rep told me that she would be glad to disconnect my service if I would like.

The option used to be available on the site, but no more.

My guess is that Verizon is losing money on these world plans, so they are trying to make it difficult in order to get people to cancel. They already stopped their unlimited plan.

Pathetic customer service and this crappy website is a joke among jokes.

sabeni

HOW CAN I CHECK MY INTERNATION  MINUTES SO I DONT O OVER IT. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS RUDE AND TELL ME TO GO ON LINE AND SHE CANNOT STAY TO HELP ME THATS NOT HER JOB. IF THIS IS HOW VERIZON IS GOING TO BE THEY ARE GOING TO LOSE A LOT OF MONEY. I KOW THREE PEOPLE WHO WENT BACK TO TIME WARNER AND OPTIMUM. SO THIS IS CRAZY HOW CAN I CHECK MY MINUTES.

0 Likes
VZ_cust_PA

just solved - reason for not seeing minutes is very simple  - you don't have international plan on your account.

Thanks to Verizon billing system who dropped your international plan from account.

Call rep asap to restore your plan - otherwise you will be charged $$$.

0 Likes
Sulehri

I recently change my telephone number and unable to see how many int'l minutes I have used.  Is that have anything to do with changing the telephone number.  If yes how long it will take before that feature will be available?

0 Likes
foodjack

The recommended system doesn't work now and hasn't worked for at least 6 days.  When will it be fixed?  When I click on "plan details" the call minutes used do not show.

0 Likes
foodjack

Thank you for so aptly expressing my feelings.  I am counting the days until my contract concludes on 2/20

0 Likes
foodjack

Frank, where are you?  We need you.  The system that you outline doesn't work now.

0 Likes