Re: Looking for 'My Support Cases' link
Frustrated9643

Hello!

I cannot find "MY SUPPORT CASES" either on my profile page at the Verizon Forums.

If someone from Verizon can contact me, I can send a PDF file of the screenshot of what I do see. I also did a keyword search on my profile page, but no luck.

THanks

K

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Frustrated9643,

Please check your Private Message Inbox at the top right of this page. It should look like this -->>

0 Likes
midas21
Enthusiast - Level 2

the link is not showing up for me as well!!!

0 Likes
mikeC991

I also cannot see the "My Support Cases" link and I have tried several browsers. Can someone help me out?

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello mikeC99

As you have not had an issue escalated to an agent, you do not have that board.

0 Likes
mclancy319

I can not find the my support cases either - very frustrating - can someone at verizon help me? Thank you.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello mclancy319

You do not have a private support case that was escalated from the forum, so you would not see that area on your profile page.

0 Likes
VZ_down

Insanity.

I cannot find any link to "MY SUPPORT CASES" as the agent suggest to so many forum contributors.  If it exists, why not proivide a link, or describe the exact navigation path to it?  "in the center of the page" is a very poor way to communicate this.

We all know by now what a hodgepodge the Verizon website is.  Filled with broken links, misdirects, and missing information.  Looks OK at a glance, but hellish to find anything

Also, my original post is locked to comments and editing!  Does Verizon lock unfavorable forum posts against further comments?  Hmmm....

0 Likes
lasagna
Community Leader
Community Leader

As the moderators explain repeatedly, but folks seem to ignore ... the My Support Cases section does not show up unless you actually have a case which has been escalated out of the forums.  It's that simple, there is no magic link that you go to in order to create a case yourself.

When a case has been escalated, if you go to your profile page (by clicking on your forum name next to your avatar at the top of the page and selecting profile), if you scroll all the way to the bottom (beyond the statistics), you see a section titled "My Support Cases" and a list of those cases which were escalated.  Clicking on a case takes you into that thread and allows you to read and respond to it privately so that the information you exchange is not publicly displayed since they often need account or other specifics to help.

LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes