Re: Military discount
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello Rags

These forums are dedicated to Residential products and services offered by Verizon.
For help on Verizon Wireless issues, please post your topic on the Verizon Wireless Community at http://community.verizonwireless.com/

0 Likes
jkubacz

Hi,

I am an existing residential customer. Can an employee/moderator help me with a military discount?

Thanks so much

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes
thearod
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm active Duty military and live on a military base and when I called billing support I was told verzion would not give me a military discount.  is this true?

0 Likes
nwokeuku

I would like to know more information about the Military discount through Verizon.  My husband is active duty Military and currently deployed.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes
navy10mom

I was wondering if you got an answer about your husband being disabled and getting a discount as we are in the same situation.

0 Likes
navy10mom

I received an email that thee was a reponse to my post but I do not see anymore posts after mine.

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

@navy10mom wrote:

I received an email that thee was a reponse to my post but I do not see anymore posts after mine.

It was removed, as the customer was inquiring about Verizon Wireless discounts.  They were directed to the Verizon Wireless forums.

0 Likes
misfit1981
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am also interested in a military discount!

0 Likes