Mobile Hotspot not enabling and Non-Verizon Message and Turkish Language Problem
astronbnx

Hello,

I visited USA for holiday about 1 month ago. I bought Samsung Note3 from BestBuy store. When i come back to Turkey, I inserted Turkish Simcard Vodafone but phone doesnt let to use my phone. It says that, Non-verizon simcard.

After too much talking Bestbuy workers i learned that my phone should be activated by Bestbuy before i get it. Hopefully i found a my friend who goes to USA solved the problem to goto bestbuy shop and bestbuy workers unlock my phone. It is running with Turkish SimCard..

Now, i have still problems..

1- There is still Non-verzion message after reseting my phone. To solve this problem temporary i'm using force stop SETUP application from Settings > Application Manager. When i reset my phone, Non-verizon alert comes again and again..

2- When i'm trying to enable Mobile Hotspot, It says "Checking subscription status" and gives an error "Validation Error"

3- There isnt Turkish language option..

Please help to me 😞 I paid it for 800 USD but i'm not using corretly my phone.

0 Likes
Re: Mobile Hotspot not enabling and Non-Verizon Message and Turkish Language Problem
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

HI AstronBnx,

These forums are dedicated to Residential products and services offered by Verizon.

For help on Verizon Wireless issues, please post your topic on the Verizon Wireless community.

Thank you.

0 Likes