need to cancel order, no way of canceling, already called and messaged
amytaracido
Enthusiast - Level 2

Last night I went to my account page and saw that I could change my landline phone from "regional essentials" to "freedom essentials" and keep everything else the SAME. (I have a landline/internet bundle with hsi enhanced which is just fine I do not want to change my hsi). So I very simply clicked "add freedom essentials"  and I reviewed the order several times and printed it out so I knew that my hsi was NOT changing. It even told me the new plan would be $10 cheaper. Everything looked great. No sooner do I click complete order, it takes me to home and says "welcome to hsi, your installation technician will arrive in 5 days".  I do not NEED hsi, OR a technician, I already have hsi and I was only ordering an extended service area to my landline! Of course the website has no way of canceling the order, no way of undoing it, no way of contacting anyone, and when I click "view order" it takes me to a create a fios page, with zero information on my current order. I have already spent 3 hours on the phone, 2.5 hours of which was on hold, and while very nicely talking with the nice technician who said they'd redo it, I then got handed to a 3rd party  verifier on near the end while I was on hold, with no way of being reconnected to the Verizon man to wrap everything up! I have also been told to private message them which I did in 2 places. I need to cancel this! I  should have known a simple add on would turn into a nightmare with no way to easily talk to anyone.

0 Likes
Re: need to cancel order, no way of canceling, already called and messaged
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi amytaracido,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.