New voicemail message
JTN1

"New voicemail" message is being sent to my phone. I do not have Verizon voicemail. I do not want Verizon voicemail. This message blocks display of caller id data. I can no longer tell if there are caller id calls. If I remove it manually, it just comes back in a few minutes. Verizon needs to stop sending this message. It is not a local phone problem since it happens with two different models and brands of phone. Why is this message being sent to my phone?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: New voicemail message
jonjones1
Legend

@JTNwrote:

"New voicemail" message is being sent to my phone. I do not have Verizon voicemail. I do not want Verizon voicemail. This message blocks display of caller id data. I can no longer tell if there are caller id calls. If I remove it manually, it just comes back in a few minutes. Verizon needs to stop sending this message. It is not a local phone problem since it happens with two different models and brands of phone. Why is this message being sent to my phone?

Call Verizon and tell them to remove it from their end. On my mother in laws phone it was interfering with her phone use of voicemail. This way she gets caller ID and if she doesn’t answer it rolls into the phone systems voicemail.

the people at Verizon were quick to remove the feature when asked.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: New voicemail message
jonjones1
Legend

@JTNwrote:

Call Verizon and tell them to remove it from their end. On my mother in laws phone it was interfering with her phone use of voicemail. This way she gets caller ID and if she doesn’t answer it rolls into the phone systems voicemail.

the people at Verizon were quick to remove the feature when asked.

0 Likes