No calls in call log, or voice mail online (but can be accessed via phone).
punking1

I had Fios internet and digital voice installed on February 14th 2012. I've set up all the voice mail functions and can access them via the phone. Voicemails left an laso be played back via the phone. However none of this information is being replicated online via the website. Voicemails are always empty, and the call logs show no record of any calls being made. 

Is there anything else thatneeds to be set up?

Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: No calls in call log, or voice mail online (but can be accessed via phone).
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

No there is nothing else you need to do to setup the service. We need to check that your username is syncing to the account correctly. I have sent you a private message to get more information.

0 Likes
mjoshea148
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi - I have exactly the same issue decribed and Digital Voice was also installed on 2/14.  Can you assist?

0 Likes
Kelly518
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have this same issue that just started Monday, 2/20.  No voice mails post under the TV lookup either under FIOS Digital Voice menu option.

0 Likes
VerizonPhone4

Sort of the same thing except Ive had service since December.  Call log works fine but online it says I have no messages on all 3 lines but checking via the phone I have many messages.

Seems to me like a growing problem...

0 Likes
wbdoll1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same here.

0 Likes
Adam_VZ
Contributor - Level 2

We received information back from the group that does the support for the FiOS voice account manager site and they reported that they had to manually enable the call logs and it should be working now.  According to their notes the call logs should have started working on 2/27 after they enabled the feature.  You should now see the call logs starting as of yesterday. Please check and confirm that they are now showing.

Thanks

Mark

0 Likes
kflatop

I am having a similar problem. My voicemails are showing up online but my call log always says "empty". Do I need to call support or can someone help me here?

Thanks,

Kevin

0 Likes
CarlS-18912

Installation Date: July 5, 2016

T/N Change: July 18, 2016

I am having the same issues. I miss, receive, and block many calls; yet, all my logs are empty at all times. Also, I can get voicemail over my phone; but, messages in the voice mail log are hit-or-miss and I know we have not deleted them.

0 Likes