No dial tone on land line
RuralCopper
Enthusiast - Level 3

Our phone and neighbor's phone are out again - no dial tone.  We live on dead end road in a rural area so it could be anything causing the outage from a downed line someplace to mice making a nest in a junction box on the road.  Hope I at least receive acknowlegement of the message I sent to Verizon Support via this website.  I'm worried with the strike that we'll be without home phone service for a while.  

0 Likes
Re: No dial tone on land line
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

This is a peer to peer support forum. Verizon technical support does not offer assistance here. You will need to contact them directly.

You can use the Verizon Troubleshooter to fix and report issues with your Verizon Phone, FiOS TV, or Internet Service, as well as to schedule a repair, here is the link:
http://www.verizon.com/repair
Have you tried that yet?

Or perhaps have you tried via the chat feature:

. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent

0 Likes
Re: No dial tone on land line
RuralCopper
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes, t already submitted trouble ticket.  But have found in the past that I always get prompt response from Verizon Techs after posting in the forum as well.  Have a good day!

PS:  Found this morning that phone service has been restored.  Thanks.

0 Likes