No Dial Tone
soDisgusted
Enthusiast - Level 1

On 12/14/11 lost landline phone dail tone. Verizon sign in building lobby stated there was service/power outage and they would fix it. Called several days later and was told it would be fixed on 01/08/12. Called on Jan 8th when it was'nt and was told it was already fixed on12/28/11. I explained to customer service rep that I didn't and still don't have a dail tone and prior to 12/14/11 I did'nt have any phone problems. Spoke to customer service more than a dozen times about this but they still want to charge me for a repair problem that Verizon caused. That isn't right.
So disgusted

0 Likes
Re: No Dial Tone
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

I'm sorry to hear about your recent issue. The Verizon Forums is a peer-to-peer support channel in which users help other users. Because your issue appears to need account specific assistance from Verizon, I've copied your message to an employee monitored board, where a Verizon representative can assist you. You will be contacted by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account as soon as possible.

0 Likes
alsodisgusted
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the same problem and no one really seems to care.  I've only had Verizon for 2 weeks and the phone has not worked in 9 days.  I plan to cancel my service while there is no penalty.

0 Likes
alsodisgusted
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just filed an FCC complaint against verizon.  Suggest you do the same.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Have you contacted Verizon directly?

0 Likes
alsodisgusted
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, I have contacted verizon multiple times with no resolution of my issue.

0 Likes
Adam_VZ
Contributor - Level 2

soDisgusted & alsodisgusted,

I have sent PM's to both of you to get some additional information.

Thanks,

adam.

soDisgusted
Enthusiast - Level 1
I'm new to the forum and having a problem sending you the needed info. Could you give me specific instrutions on how to get it to you.
Thanks
0 Likes
soDisgusted
Enthusiast - Level 1
Adam VZ Do I send you the info via "Reply" function? soDiscusted
0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Click on Adam's name. That will take you to his profile page. On the right of the page you will see a link that says "send this user a private message".  Click that, and you will get a form, much like the reply form for this board, and you can give him the information he asks for.

If you are going to get PMs in reply, you will need to check on the upper right hand corner of your screen, for a gold envelope. That means you have a message waiting.

0 Likes