No Dial Tone
Rick811

Verizon is certainly nothing like it once was. It is sad that it has become what it has. I guess I'll have to try to get ATT or someone who still provides service for landlines to become involved. Verizon apparently doesn't care anymore. I've done their test. I've proven that there is no dial tone at the service box on the outside of the house. I've utilized their website to contact them. It's not worth much either. I can't even get a response from them. I can't wait for them to bill me again, for service that I'm not able to use. It wouldn't be so bad if they'd at least give me something... some acknowledgement of my existence as a customer! But no.... nothing. No reply. No contact. Another American company whose days are numbered. At this point, I can't say that I'll miss them. In my opinion, they are totally worthless already. Good Job, Verizon! Thanks for the exemplary service you've supplied. If my phone doesn't begin working soon, you **bleep** well better not send me another bill!

0 Likes
Re: No Dial Tone
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Rick8,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes