Optimum back to Fios Port back number Landline
Rpantoja1565

Issues coming back to Verizon after porting number to optimum, it's been less then a month since changing from Fios to optimum and need my number back, called customer service and with no prevail number still isnt back and was told there was a problem in doing so. They stated my number is already connected to my verizon account so I have to call optimum, then when I called optimum they said I need to have verizon port number back. I need my number back and my phone to work again cant receive calls but can make them everything on fios works. 

0 Likes
Re: Optimum back to Fios Port back number Landline
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Rpantoja1565,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger inbox for a message from a Verizon support agent. You can find your inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes