Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu

Out of service

SOLVED
Bill858
Contributor
Contributor

Out of service

Message 1 of 2
(721 Views)

My landline has been out of service for 2 weeks. The message on the phone says in use but there is no dial tone.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jonjones
Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: Out of service

Message 2 of 2
(720 Views)

@Bill858wrote:

My landline has been out of service for 2 weeks. The message on the phone says in use but there is no dial tone.

From your cell phone or another phone call the number for your service off of your monthly invoice. I don’t know if the 1-800-VERIZON is the same for landline phone service.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
jonjones
Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: Out of service

Message 2 of 2
(721 Views)

@Bill858wrote:

From your cell phone or another phone call the number for your service off of your monthly invoice. I don’t know if the 1-800-VERIZON is the same for landline phone service.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title