PAAD aplication
tired_of_nj

I just called your customer service deptartment and asked the agent to mail me the application to get the discount for PAAD.  He told me he has no clue what that is.  Can you hire better people?

0 Likes
Re: PAAD aplication
Telcoguru
Master - Level 1

@tired_of_nj wrote:

I just called your customer service deptartment and asked the agent to mail me the application to get the discount for PAAD.  He told me he has no clue what that is.  Can you hire better people?

What does Pharmaceutical Assistance to the Aged and Disabled have to do with the telephone company?

0 Likes
Re: PAAD aplication
Anak1
Contributor - Level 1

PAAD is a State of New Jersey telephone assistance program that provides discounted billings to customers of six service providers that operate in New Jersey.

"Telephone Assistance

The telephone assistance program provides a discount on your monthly bill. Eligibility is determined based on your income or participation in other assistance programs. In general, if you participate in any of the following programs you also may qualify for telephone assistance: Supplemental Security Income (SSI), Temporary Assistance to Needy Families/Work First New Jersey (TANF), General Assistance, Lifeline Utility Credit/Tenants Lifeline Assistance, Pharmaceutical Assistance to the Aged and Disabled (PAAD), Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP/HEAP), Medicaid, Federal Public Housing Assistance, National School Lunch Program."

tired_of_nj needs to follow the instructions for #1) If you are a Verizon New Jersey customer, please call NJSHARES at 1-888-337-3339 or visit them at NJSHARES for more information.