Phone Installion troubles
broro12

Hi,

I'm trying to email a local manager in regards to service that I just had installed, but the email keeps getting kicked back to me.

The problem is that yesterday the technician showed up and told the tire shop next to me that someone was required to be here. When I ordered the services, at the end, it said that no one was required to be home.

So far, I have checked every phone jack in the home and no dial tone. The phone box that this line was installed to doesn't go to my home. It goes to the apartment and tire shop next to me. I had taken a phone out to the box in order to check if that was were the line was installed and there is no dial tone there either.

I called the technician from the shop and left a message. He called back and told the manager that the line was installed and there was a wire he didn't hook up and that we could do that and have service. She asked shouldn't he be coming back to recheck everything and he said no, there was no need, for us to fix the wire and that was all that was needed.

I don't have cell phone service in this area and the shop is closed. I can't get a email to this manager that is over this technician. I've been waiting three weeks to finally have this installed and now I can't use it. People have called the number and it is working but not installed correctly.

I can't make a accont with Verizon yet because I don't have a account number yet. And I work during the week and can't be home during the hours they choose to show up.

Is there any help on how I can email this manager?

Thanks,

David

0 Likes
Re: Phone Installion troubles
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Phone Installion troubles
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

broro12,

We haven't had any response from you concerning your service, as such we are now closing your Private Support Case. If you have any additional questions please make a new post.

-Adam_VZ

0 Likes