Phone Number Port Order not being Processed
ETPhoneHome1

I have been on the phone or on chat with Verizon Customer Service 4 times in the last month trying to get my phone number ported from Vonage to Verizon Home Phone. I've spent around 4 hours trying to get this sorted, and it has been extremely frustrating.

The order was supposed to be complete Feb. 6. The last time I spoke to a Verizon agent on Feb. 4 I gave them all the relevant info about my Vonage account. I even had a Vonage customer service rep join the line to assist. At that time, the Verizon agent said the 'system was down' and they couldn't perform the transfer but would do it later.

Now, when I try to check my Order Status online it just refreshes the page with no update. And on the main Verizon Customer Service page it just says the order is 'Pending' and will be complete Feb. 6 (4 days ago).

What is going on? Why hasn't my number been transferred, and why is the communcation and support around this so poor?

0 Likes
Re: Phone Number Port Order not being Processed
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi ETPhoneHome,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.  Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support.  You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page.  Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes