Reminder and Wakeup Calls
Lorrikeet
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've had Fios since early November.  I'm having problems with Reminder and Wakeup calls that I have set.  Either I get no calls or they do not come at the time I have set.  Is this a common problem?

When I just had a land line I used the reminders all the time and never had a problem.  

Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Reminder and Wakeup Calls
Jerrold_VZ
Enthusiast - Level 3

Sorry to hear about your trouble. Sent you a PM to further look into your issue.

Thanks,

Jerrold_VZ

View solution in original post

Jerrold_VZ
Enthusiast - Level 3

Sorry to hear about your trouble. Sent you a PM to further look into your issue.

Thanks,

Jerrold_VZ

Lorrikeet
Enthusiast - Level 2

I never received a PM.. 

0 Likes
2way

I'm having issues w/wakeup calls as well. I think it is tied to the migration to the new FiOS VM system.

I cancelled all wakeup calls on the old VZ VM, never set new wakeups on the new system. Yet, the old VM continues to wakeup call me. I've no other way now to cancel them. I don't think they are updating the old system w/status.

0 Likes
lawlesslaw
Enthusiast - Level 2

My wake up calls have not been calling for two days now.  What do I do to fix it?  They worked fine for years!

0 Likes
ChiChi-Muggins
Enthusiast - Level 2

@lawlesslaw wrote:

My wake up calls have not been calling for two days now.  What do I do to fix it?  They worked fine for years!

Mine stopped working a week or so ago. Man Frustrated

0 Likes
lawlesslaw
Enthusiast - Level 2

I spent an hour waiting for the online support chat and all they had me do was delete my current wake up calls and reenable them.  They DID NOT work this morning either!  I wish someone would help.

0 Likes
Lorrikeet
Enthusiast - Level 2

I didn't get the calls on Sunday and Monday this week but they have rung the rest of the days.  I also have noticed that the number that it is calling from is not an 800 number but now an area code 484.  I tried to report this issue on line and kept getting error messages on Monday that my browser was making a 'bad request'. 

I agree.  Something has definitely changed!

0 Likes
lawlesslaw
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just got off the phone with Verizon support.  After about 30 minutes they figured out that yes, there is an outage on the reminder/wake up calls.  They hope to have the problem fixed with in 2 business days.  I was told to call back Monday if it still wasn't fixed!

Not applicable

HI!

Oh my Gosh I need your help!

How did you ever get the reminder /wake up off your phone.  I had vios over 10 years ago and the calls are still coming!

Cynthia

0 Likes