Spent 33 minutes on this site and cannot figure out how to terminate account
alexdbart

My tenant (who seemed to be a very nice person) took off, but Verizon just sent me a bill for almost 80 dollars, which includes my tenant's personal cell phone as well as the house phone.  I want to cancel the account(s) asap, and I cannot figure out for the life of me how to instruct VERIZON to shut this down.  I'm certainly not going to want to be liable for $80 (or $50 a month for telephone service I'm not using.

Appreciate any help you can offer.

I'm fried.

0 Likes
Re: Spent 33 minutes on this site and cannot figure out how to terminate account
Telcoguru
Master - Level 1
Just call the business office phone number on your bill and tell them you want to cancel service.
0 Likes
Re: Spent 33 minutes on this site and cannot figure out how to terminate account
Spare_me
Smiley Mad  Since when??  When I lived in Florida a few years ago I cancelled service online.  Now we can't do it??  It wouldn't be bad if Verizon's customer "support" didn't work bankers hours.  Or at least use the same automated crap we have to listen to when we call to actually talk to someone, to terminate your service (provide this option on my My Account page).  gimme a break........
0 Likes
WireFox
Enthusiast - Level 2

On most pages of verizon.com there's a footer that contains a link to "Contact Us." If you use that, there's an option for sending Verizon a letter. Since this is a dispute involving a tenant, perhaps a letter notification would be a good idea. 

0 Likes