TECH NO SHOW
PARENMAN

RE:trouble report    {edited for privacy}

I have had no dial tone (and on and off poor internet connection) for a week.  I submitted the above repair request and the support site shows I was scheduled for Friday, 1/2/15 between 8:00am and noon.  Though I waited all day, no one came.  I have yet to hear from Verizon re this issue.  The repair status remains the same even though the time window expired more than 28 hours ago.   Of course, I still have no dial tone.

When I got on the chat line (after MANY attempts) the agent said she could not help and could tell me how to get help, that I should 'use an alternate phone resource to call my support team.'  I have no aternate phone and who pray tell is this support team?  I assure you, as of monday I will indeed have an alternate - perhaps new primary - phone resource.

Need I say I am not pleased with Verizon's customer service.

0 Likes
Re: TECH NO SHOW
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes