Two phone lines but only want to move one to FIOS - possible?
hazcom

I have two phone lines (one for home; one for business) in my home, but only want to convert one of them to FIOS, plus get FIOS internet. Is that possible?  I've spoken to 3 sales reps and none can give me a firm answer.  Appreciate any info anyone could share. Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: Two phone lines but only want to move one to FIOS - possible?
JamesW_VZ

We will need to take a look at the account to see if this is possible.  So we can find your account fill out this form and reply back once done, please James W

http://www22.verizon.com/onecms/verizonsupport?ID=hazcom-VZForums

0 Likes
hazcom

I filled out the form and requested that a rep call me. The form stated I would be contacted within 24 hours.  No call after 3 days. I filled out the form again. Once again, no contact.

So, I extended my contract with Cox for internet services for another year. Better price than Verizon for the speed I wanted, and their reps actually get back in touch with me when I have a question.

Here's a tip: rather than spend so much money advertising FiOS, put a couple of those dollars into CS to answer questions from potential customers. You might make a few sales that way.

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

hazcom,

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes