Two Weeks for VZ to Check phone lines? VZ sucks
tstar1

Every year the phone lines go down and it takes weeks to get the phones repaired. Most years they will go out twice.  Verizon takes a week minimum to send out a tech to confirm that the lines are bad and another two weeks to repair. So sick and tired of getting the run around and getting them to maintain their lines. Cell service is spotty at best in the area, hence the need for lanline but.

Now it say it will be over two weeks before the tech will even check the line. I want to talk to someone but they give the same answers or if history repeats it self they fail to file the service order, cancel the order for no reason.

Lineman who come out to service the lines say the lines are old worn and need to be replaced. They now there are chronic problems in the area but always have to jump through hoops just to get them to place another bandaid on the lines. They always say they will credit the account but never do and I really don't have hours to wait on hold to get the run around again.

What are the legal recourses for chronic failure of service and poor lines?

0 Likes
Re: Two Weeks for VZ to Check phone lines? VZ sucks
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Re: Two Weeks for VZ to Check phone lines? VZ sucks
tstar1

great I will hold my breathe waiting for someone to tell me it will  be two weeks to verify the problem and another week to fix it.

Verizon has failed to fix the underlying problem for going on a decade. With an average of 1.5 months without service per year for ten years means that I have paid for 15 months without service.

What are my legal recourses?

0 Likes