Unable to access Fios Voice account manager and functions
viafax999
Community Leader
Community Leader

Wanted to look at my missed call list and when I select it for viweing I get  and error message saying

Verizon FiOS® Digital Voice Account Manager 

Alert
The account information entered is no longer valid as this account has been deleted; please verify your Verizon Online Username or use a different Verizon Online Username to access FiOS® Digital Voice services.

Sign in with a different account

Obviously Single Sign On (SSO) synching is messed up.  After reading threads here I would guess it probably tied in with the issues that people are having paying bills online and the various other ones with regards to issues with the Fios Voice account manager.

Having already spent several hours on the phone with various reps and allowed screen sharing a couple of times I fail to understand that they all claim that there are no known issues when I can see obvious issues in the threads here.

It's a very slow process to have to call customer support and have them manually make changes in my voice account however that appears to be the only way at the moment.

I have a ticket open though It was closed as fixed yesterday lunchtime and I received a voice mail from a rep saying that the id I was using was fine and I should have no issues.

Obviously they have no idea as I totally agree my SSO residential id SHOULD work, unfortunatley the point of the ticket was to say that my SSO residential id DOES NO LONGER work for access to the digital voice account manager.

I got the ticket reopened  and it shows a targeted completion time of 5pm 5/27/2015.

As of this moring it still isn't working and when checking the ticket at verizon.com/managerepair it still states the above date and time.  Would be nice to see what details are in the ticket to see if anybody really is doing anything but apparently  all I am allowed to see is the number which I guessing you don't want me to publish here.

I know these are peer group forums but perhaps one of the VZ admins might like to get involved and perhaps get me some info on what is happening.

Hopefully it doesn't take the many weeks to resolve that it did when the same sort of error appeared with the Forum access SSO accounts of some people, unfortunately myself being one of those too

0 Likes
Re: Unable to access Fios Voice account manager and functions
viafax999
Community Leader
Community Leader

Nice!!

Either I have the same SSO issue with the trouble ticket page or it just doesn't work.

Would like to change the contact details as calling me on my cell phone typically will not help at all as I rarely use a cell phone at home as I have a land line - the one I'm trying to manage.

Anyway, when I attempt to update the ticket contact details it just fails.

0 Likes
Re: Unable to access Fios Voice account manager and functions
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes