VCA e-mails for calls but not for voicemails -- ongoing problem
StuartM1
VCA emails for calls but not voicemails 

I have signed up for VCA and when I enable emails for incoming calls it works perfectly. But when I sign up for emails for voice mail notification it doesn't work. I can also see all incoming calls on the website but never see voicemails online. Why would one of the features work and not the other. When I call the tech support (888-483-5156) I am put on hold for at least 30 minutes then have to hang up. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
Re: VCA e-mails for calls but not for voicemails -- ongoing problem
Hubrisnxs
Legend
There are large pockets of ny where this feature is not available. The number listed is the correct department if you get a reasonably competent employee. They may not be able to fix it immeditely, although they fixed mine pretty quick.

There are special features in your home voicemail that need to be enabled for it to work so don't do the chat link but call that number.
0 Likes
StuartM1

Thanks. I will try the special  # again.  It's only open 7-4 pacific time, so that's an issue.

0 Likes
MM21045

I have the same problem, it shows me incoming calls when I log into VCA web page, but gives me error message (Error occurred while retrieving the Voice Mail information. Please try again later) when attempting to retrieve voice mail. 

Verizon should remove options that they don't support. 

So I use Google voice for incoming calls and have messages converted from voice to text and emailed to me. 

0 Likes