VCA emails for calls but not voicemails
planofiosuser
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have signed up for VCA and when I enable emails for incoming calls it works perfectly. But when I sign up for emails for voice mail notification it doesn't work. I can also see all incoming calls on the website but never see voicemails online. Why would one of the features work and not the other. When I call the tech support (888-483-5156) I am put on hold for at least 30 minutes then have to hang up. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
Re: VCA emails for calls but not voicemails
VZ_Brian
Contributor - Level 2
Are you still not receiving the email notifications?  If not, message me and I will look into it for you. 
0 Likes
LtlGuinea
Brian -- I have been unsuccessful in getting the VCA to download -- I spent an hour onthe phone Monday and I am still not able to download the software.  I was given a guide for verizon FiOS Digital Voice call in number 1.888.234.6786, but had to use another number to set up my voicemail.  Is there more than one voicemail service for FiOS?  Any help would be appreciated since my hour on the phone Monday got no results.  Thanks.
0 Likes
ITGuy
I have the exact opposite problem.   I get emails for voice mails but on 7/24 I stopped getting emails for calls and they stopped showing in the VCA log.   Let us know if you get this resolved as maybe the same solution will work for my issue. 
0 Likes