Re: VCA Registration Issues
DCNatFan

I recently signed a new 2 year contract which includes Digital Voice.  I have been unable to log into the VCA ever since to access any of the features.  I have tried using Firefox and IE with no luck.  Tried calling customer service ang got no help there as well - just bounced around from line to line.

Also have been unable to delete the welcome voice mail message from my phone.  I listen to it and delete it but when I hang up the message waiting light continues to flash - frustrating.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Call Assistant
Troduds
     Live Chat Transcript It was a pleasure to assist you. Your chat session has ended. Thank You.   Your chat ID number is 04301213151.  Please select Exit to close this window.      Exit A Verizon Service Representative will be with you shortly. Thank you. Agent Aryan has joined. Aryan : Chat ID for this session is 04301213151. Aryan: Hello. Thank you for choosing Verizon and visiting our Verizon chat service. I would be happy to help you place your order. For quality and security purposes, your session is recorded and may be monitored or reviewed. Please do not provide sensitive information such as social security, bank account or credit card numbers to the chat agent. May we view your account information, including the services you subscribe to, to assist you during this chat with respect to available Verizon products and services? You may deny us permission, which will have no effect on your current services. Under federal law, it is your right and our duty to protect your account information. May I have permission to review your account? You(21:43:59): Yes Aryan(21:44:10): Thank you. How may I assist you today? You(21:44:27): Cx my land line. 4104651047. Please Aryan(21:45:08): I apologize, I being online chat rep, do not have privilege to call my customer's. Please go ahead with your queries on the chat. You(21:46:27): Cx my land line Aryan(21:47:23): You will need to contact our business office to disconnect your home phone service, as it can not be done online. We are from online sales department, and do not have access to your account. Aryan(21:47:33): Let me assist you with the number of our business office. Aryan(21:47:45): You may please call The Local Verizon Business Office at 1-800 VERIZON (1-800-837-4966) between 8:00 AM and 9:00 PM EST from Monday to Friday. You may please call The Local Verizon Business Office at 1-800 VERIZON (1-800-837-4966) between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM EST for Saturday. You(21:50:43): Typical...Verizon. Technology, yet no support. AT&T I hear or comcast is going that extra mile. Tell your supervisor to call me. 9 am Thanks Aryan ( are you in the USA or call center in India)? You(21:51:20): good night. Thanks for all you help Aryan(21:52:09): It was my pleasure assisting you today. If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again. Thank you for choosing Verizon. Have a nice day. Your session is now closed. Thank you, have a nice day.   No help." as always      Privacy Policy | © 2012 Verizon
0 Likes
4Him1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Also having trouble getting this service. When I view my account, it shows "Call Assistant" but when I go to the "Call Assistant" page, I get a note offering to let me "get it now" for free. When I click that, I am told to "try back later". This has been more than  a year. Last month I went through 3 chat sessions, and 2 phone calls with different reps. One answer was it is not available yet. One answer was I need to upgrade to Freedom Essentials. One answer was she hadn't heard of this service. What is the direct link for this "easy to sign up online" service?

Thank you.

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

@DCNatFan wrote:

I recently signed a new 2 year contract which includes Digital Voice.  I have been unable to log into the VCA ever since to access any of the features.  I have tried using Firefox and IE with no luck.  Tried calling customer service ang got no help there as well - just bounced around from line to line.

Also have been unable to delete the welcome voice mail message from my phone.  I listen to it and delete it but when I hang up the message waiting light continues to flash - frustrating.

Digital voice customers can't use Call assistant.   But they have something equal too and better.

So digital voice customers would sign in at www.verizon.com/fiosvoice

0 Likes
CJMC1

I am unable to contact the Call Assistant support number.  The number is out of order.  I cannot activate Call Assistant.  The sign-in page does not recognize my customer i.d.  No one at Customer Support is able to help.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello CJMC

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
megnyc

did you ever get VCA..i've now been on chat with someone and am now on a call....everyone seems clueless on this.

0 Likes
CJMC1

Nothing yet.

Chat window never opened.

0 Likes
CJMC1

"CLUELESS" is right!

I tried all the support areas and numbers; no one knows anything about Call Assistant.  The Call Assistant support number does not work.  Not available due to some "emergency" for weeks.  All I want is my call logs.  Cox.com gave them to me as a routine service on the main page.  Call Assistant does not recognize my sign-in identification.  I finally received the replies to my query on this page today (2 days after they were supposedly posted).  No chat page comes up when I click on that "resolution of my problem" in this private support area.  I have wasted any number of hours on this since I signed up in July.  I like Verizon internet services.  Phone service sucks.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

CJMC,

We have not heard back from you on this issue. At this point we will be closing the private support case. Please open a new thread if issues persist.

Josh B

0 Likes