Re: Verizon Call Assistant No Longer Available?
tropicalgal
Contributor - Level 1

prisaz, yes seems like two different systems intirely. As it is for me now can at least view my calls and voicemails.

I've had VCA sense it first was available. No matter what Verizon does this app shouldn't be compromised as it now is with

seemily no fix.?    I was told at one point reporting this problem  that  Verizon had missing software to VCA ?  

0 Likes
prisaz
Legend

@tropicalgal wrote:

prisaz, yes seems like two different systems intirely. As it is for me now can at least view my calls and voicemails.

I've had VCA sense it first was available. No matter what Verizon does this app shouldn't be compromised as it now is with

seemily no fix.?    I was told at one point reporting this problem  that  Verizon had missing software to VCA ?  

I do like the Digital Voice web site, but also liked some of the VCA features. But the switch was my choice for other features. You can still download it and install it, but from what you say, it does not work.

Oh in regards to the OP, I had my Vonage number ported to Digital Voice. Nice $9.99 for three months and then $36 after you add all the taxes and fees. With my Verizon bundle and some reduction in taxes, I have found Digital Voice to be less money.

0 Likes
tropicalgal
Contributor - Level 1

Prisaz,     thanks for price info.  This is exasperating, only if the right Verizon employee monituring here would

know the answer to this plight ?

0 Likes
prisaz
Legend

@tropicalgal wrote:

Prisaz,     thanks for price info.  This is exasperating, only if the right Verizon employee monituring here would

know the answer to this plight ?

Well I passed it on. Let us see if we get a better answer.

tropicalgal
Contributor - Level 1

Prisaz Thank You  ! where did it get passed on to ?   YES... hopefully can find the right individual to help solve the issues. 

0 Likes
tropicalgal
Contributor - Level 1

Prisaz,  once again thank you I have received a   message from Verizon employee, will see where this goes ?

0 Likes
prisaz
Legend

@tropicalgal wrote:

Prisaz,  once again thank you I have received a   message from Verizon employee, will see where this goes ?

As a CL, we have a special little place where we can point things out to Verizon Employees. They do see many items and respond on their own. The community is peer to peer, where customers help other customers. Many times you will find answers here, or get extra help if you need it.Smiley Happy

Keep us updated.

0 Likes
tropicalgal
Contributor - Level 1

Pasaz,  Bravo ! this is wonderful ! It has been extremly helpful and informative reading the forums.

Congrats to you and all the CL's.  for fine jobs you do with dedication helping us.   Keep up the good work !

0 Likes
prisaz
Legend

@tropicalgal wrote:

Pasaz,  Bravo ! this is wonderful ! It has been extremly helpful and informative reading the forums.

Congrats to you and all the CL's.  for fine jobs you do with dedication helping us.   Keep up the good work !

I guess you found the help you needed. I am happy you are happy. Without the best Verizon Employees, Administrators, Moderators, Contributors, and Community Leaders. There would be no Community. Yes I think this is a cool place to hang out, and anytime I can help someone it makes me happy.Smiley Happy

PS. There are times when the web pages might not work just right or, glitches in the system, but I have always found help here.

0 Likes
tropicalgal
Contributor - Level 1

Pasaz , NO nothing has been resolved ...  I have received a $ 30.00 credit  for VCA persistant problem they haven't fixed.

I was even told previously by a tech that this was a Pentagon problem !  For me now  this has reached the point for Media attention.    I have tried most of the day to reach the phone given to me in private message all I would get was a

fast busy. 

0 Likes