Re: Verizon Call Assistant No Longer Available?
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hi tropicalgal

Let me contact the agent who pm'd you and we'll see if he can resolve the communication issue.

Hubrisnxs
Legend

I have and use Verizon Call Assistant,  it still works today.  if you do a search on this forum, at one time they posted a phone number, and it was 8884835156.  Apparently - it's not widely supported by all agents, and only handled by a few (i think) but that number goes straight to that group.  

0 Likes
tropicalgal
Contributor - Level 1

Hubrisnxs,  thank you but this number.   I have called this  previously with no help to fix this.

0 Likes
tropicalgal
Contributor - Level 1

Thank You

0 Likes
Justin46
Legend

@Hubrisnxs wrote:

I have and use Verizon Call Assistant,  it still works today.  if you do a search on this forum, at one time they posted a phone number, and it was 8884835156.  Apparently - it's not widely supported by all agents, and only handled by a few (i think) but that number goes straight to that group.  

That is the phone number currently listed for the Help Desk on the VCA website:

https://www36.verizon.com/callassistant/signin.aspx

It appears VCA no longer work for me as I have switched to Verizon Digital Voice, but I can still log in using the login info I set up years ago. 

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes
prisaz
Legend

@tropicalgal wrote:

Pasaz , NO nothing has been resolved ...  I have received a $ 30.00 credit  for VCA persistant problem they haven't fixed.

I was even told previously by a tech that this was a Pentagon problem !  For me now  this has reached the point for Media attention.    I have tried most of the day to reach the phone given to me in private message all I would get was a

fast busy. 

Now that is NOT good. Let's see where this goes. As a customer, just like you, I can do only so much. Pentagon Problem. Now that is an odd answer, unles you are trying to use the software there.

0 Likes
prisaz
Legend

@Justin wrote:

@Hubrisnxs wrote:

That is the phone number currently listed for the Help Desk on the VCA website:

https://www36.verizon.com/callassistant/signin.aspx

It appears VCA no longer work for me as I have switched to Verizon Digital Voice, but I can still log in using the login info I set up years ago. 

Keller, TX 76248

Justin

That is exactly what I found. I have a VM and to CID numbers there, but no access after I log in. It will not play the VM from March. I switched to Digital Voice in April.

It really stinks that I thought the ussue ws fixed. Perhaps, Voice Wing VOIP has gone to Digital Voice, and now they are trying to ween people off of POTS on FiOS?

0 Likes
prisaz
Legend

@ElizabethS wrote:

Hi tropicalgal

Let me contact the agent who pm'd you and we'll see if he can resolve the communication issue.

Thank you Elizabeth. I thought based on the post, the issue was resolved. I believe when an emploeee fixes an issue, they should post the resolution here for all. Providing it does not contain any customer private data. When items are all done through PM, everyone looses the benefit of the open forums.Smiley Sad

0 Likes
tropicalgal
Contributor - Level 1

Hubrisnxs,  thank you greatly for your post that your VCA " does" work.  Just for my  further understanding

you are able to play your voice mails on your PC ?  and you have Freedom Essentials ?

0 Likes
tropicalgal
Contributor - Level 1

Mark,  it's like the Pentagon is writing the software for this ?  as I posted previously  the tech said

the Pentagon was working on this Verizon problem.  

0 Likes