Verizon Call Assistant
jamesonc

i want to set up that new call assistant program. however, when i go to sign up it always goes to this page

Local Business Office
      12/1/2008 4:33:40 AM    
      Sorry, we are unable to continue your order at this time. Please try again later or contact your local Verizon business office for assistance.    
    For Your Home         Customer Service
    California        1 800-483-3000
1 800 743-2483 (Centro Hispano de Verizon)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Call Assistant
jamesonc
by the way, when i have called verizon. they  tell me that it is an internet order only item.
Message Edited by jamesonc on 12-01-2008 04:50 AM
0 Likes
wilbert
i have the same problem call assistance is always something wrong with them good thing i do not count on the address book in vca  i would  not be able to acess it at this time.
0 Likes
Justin46
Legend

jamesonc,

I ordered Call Assistant via the web from here in Texas, no phone call of any kind needed. However, someone else from California reported some time back that they could not order via the web, something about a California law/rule/whatever that does not allow that, and Verizon was required to abide by it (I am assuming you are in Calfornia because you put it in your first post). It sounded to me like a stupid law or whatever, but that is what he said. Have you actually called that toll-free number during normal business hours?

I don't have any suggestions for how to fix the problem, but you might try the Call Assistant Help Center: 1-888-483-5156 and see if they can help, or point you in the right direction.

Hope you can get it fixed, I like having Call Assistant, who is calling actually pops up on my PC before the phone starts to ring.

Keller, TX

0 Likes