Verizon creates more problems than it fixes
t-dubber

I finally got one problem fixed after 6 months from Verizon. I was given a bill credit for 12 months for the inconvenence. As soon as the bill credit went into effect, though, you started charging me for my unpublished/unlisted phone number. I was never charged previously due to being law enforcement. And now, of course, MY NUMBER HAS BEEN PUBLISHED!!! Add to that the fact that your rep (Rory from Virginia), who promised to call me on January 19th, who swore up and down that he'd call, still has not called as of March 8th. What the @#$%&, Verizon?!?!

Problem 1: I'm being charged for something I've never been charged for previously.

Problem 2: Despite paying for an unpublished/unlisted number, my number is published/listed.

Problem 3: 6+ weeks of waiting and still no phone call as was promised.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon creates more problems than it fixes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi t-dubber,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes