Verizon denied porting of landline number because of zip code
rsdk

I tried to port my landline number to Red Pocket, but Verizon denied it because they said the zip code doesn't match.  Red Pocket used the only zip code that I've had for 30 years and the only one I've ever had with Verizon.  My house landline wiring no longer works and, rather than fix it, my wife and I have decided to just use our mobile phones.

Is there a specific number for porting that I can call where I don't get transferred several times and wait on hold for long periods, or an email address? 

0 Likes
Re: Verizon denied porting of landline number because of zip code
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi rsdk,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes