Verizon Phone lines on the back of my home
aking56
Enthusiast - Level 1

I live in a row home in the northeast section of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.  I have had a deck built on the back of my home.  Verizon has lines (wires) that run across and are attached to the back of my home.  These wires need to be relocated or removed to allow the deck to be finished and allow small children and adults access to the deck without stepping over these wires from the inside of the house.  With this said, I have call Verizon for over one month to get this accomplished.  I have no service of any kind with Verizon, and at this point, never will.  I was given three different ticket numbers for someone to come out and remove or relocate these lines, took time off from work to be home when they arrived, and not once, but twice did not show up.  On one occasion someone did show up and simply said "this is a job for the engineering department-they will call you", and I never heard a word.  The customer service at Verizon is horrible-nobody knows what department I should talk to, I can not get a phone number to the engineering department, because they are out in the field-they must be on a football field, because they are not at my house! I will take care of the problem myself, and Verizon can take care of the rest:) I have never in my life seen such a company of incapable people, and I deal with large companies on an everyday basis with my job. I guess because I don't have Fios or wireless service through this company, I do not exist.  Thanks for nothing Verizon, and I am positive I will see your 'engineering department' on my field soon!

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Phone lines on the back of my home
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".  You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.  This should be checked on a frequent basis  as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

Re: Verizon Phone lines on the back of my home
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Kelly!

We're happy to see that Lynn was able to ascertain that information for you about that wire.

If you happen to have any further questions or issues we can help with, please feel free to post in this thread and we'll have it escalated for you.

Best,

Art

0 Likes