Viewing call details for International calls
Sampathv

Hi,

I have been using Verizon Wolrd plan for making International calls and still unable to view my call logs (until I get my monthly bill). Called support group so many times and explained this issue and as usual got different types of reasons for the lack of call detail info but never got the solution to my problem. Are there any plans to fix this issue? ..

Thanks

Sampath (Sam) Vanamamalai

0 Likes
Re: Viewing call details for International calls
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Have you logged into your Verizon.com account? You can see your remaining account minutes in there.

0 Likes
VZ_cust_PA

Thank you Antony_VZ.

I did login to my accounts.

But  international minutes information is missed completely.

Did you look into  changes have been made to website recently which created viewing issues?

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

We can definately take a look at that. I have sent you a Private Message so I can get your account info.

0 Likes
bonifacio1

Hi.

I agree with Sampath. I used to be able to see my international worldcall minutes, though always one week late. I call those support people but they have so many different kinds of reasons and until now no solution has been made. My webpage has been changed completely and now I can no longer see my worldcalls. I don't wanna go over my call limits as it is expensive. I have no way of knowing except thru the bill. Please do something about this before you lose your customers for worldcalls.

Thanks.

Bonifacio

0 Likes
lio1

how can i check call details for the current month especially international calls. i was told that this srvice is not available to my location brroklyn ny is this true

0 Likes
mbangs

We have the same issue.  Can't find the international call minutes anywhere?  That was one of the selling points for signing up for the international plan in the first place. 

0 Likes
Katie212

My service is in New York City.   I am also unable to find the detail of my current month's  international calls anywhere on my account online.   Last month's information is on the bill but that's not useful for monitoring.    Is there any solution to this?   If Verizon at least displayed the duration for all calls made from the number you could at least get an idea by adding up the international calls but you don't provide call duration anywhere either.  This is basic stuff.

0 Likes